Thursday, October 11, 2007

Jim's Recording of the New, New, New, Doublenaught Jethro

Casey was never thrilled with the name (tho I LOVE it!), so maybe we could be the "Brown-Haired Beckys!"




The sound got compressed in the movie making process--it sounds a lot better in the source file.
It'll be great for what we want to do.
--Update--
I tried it again using the .wav file as the source instead of the MP3. I'm not sure how much improved it is. The source file is pretty clean, but it sounds pretty squashed after mixing it into the film.

I'll keep workin' on it.

2 comments:

Wayne said...

I didn't even know I was in Doublenaught Jethro. I just thought it was Casey, Chris and Wayne. Sounded pretty good. I hope we get some good recordings that we can maybe begin to pass on to others!?!?

Chris Burgoyne said...

You're in whether you like it or not!
And Casey's always talking about moving, so it might just be Chris and Wayne...