Friday, November 14, 2008

Only 17 days until Wayne Frye is released from captivity and returns to the jam.


That's the thing I've always hated about Wayne -- his dedication to work and family. Come on, man! Where are your priorities?!!!

The irony is that, the day Wayne comes back -- December 1 -- I won't be there! Waaaaahhhhh!!!

See everybody at the Side Door Saturday night. Mark your calendars -- Jam Christmas party is Dec. 15. We need to decide if we wanna do Bluegrass Christmas Caroling again. Don't necessarily have to do it on a Monday. Could do it later in the week when more people are out.

6 comments:

Wayne said...

I'm countin the days myself. I really miss get together with everybody. Got my schedule for Dec. and I'll be there all but the last Monday!! What's this about you not being there on the 1st?? We are going to have to get it together!!!!

I can carol any Monday before the jam. If you're gonna look at another night, let me know and I'll see what I have.

Looking forward to SDS this Sat. What is kind of solo act does Ralph have worked up??? Guess well have to show up and see.......

Ralph said...

"What is kind of solo act does Ralph have worked up???"

That's an excellent question.

Joe said...

some cat-jugglin'? maybe a little soft-shoe and some fiddlin'? maybe the "piano man"? maybe a little left-handed guitar tribute to Mr. Hendrix?

waiting with "baited" breath --- been eating some gummy worms for lunch...

Ralph said...

Folks are more interested in the mysterious Wayne Fore/Scott Frye pairing!

Wayne said...

OK. I see where I had a grammatical problem. Forgot Ralphie has "editor" in his blood.

Anyway, it is in black and white. Ralph Berrier is at the top of the performance list. I thought maybe you could hum and whistle at the same time, doing harmony parts!

Chris Burgoyne said...

I don't know what Ralph's act is going to be, but he did ask me if I knew how to get a donkey up the SD Stairs.

And I think you meant "bwa haaaaa!" [Or maybe moo hoo hoo ha ha haaaa!"]