Thursday, June 12, 2008

Anybody out there?

Hey y'all! We're happy to be back in the NRV. I love travlin' but we're from Virginia now, and it's good to be home. Being back at the jam was very important to me, so thanks for savin' me a seat. I was pleasantly surprised to learn the identities of three distinct individuals who said they had been reading the blog and following the threads. Anonymity is what it's all about online, but hey, leave a comment! Join the group!

I know I missed some pickin' while I was away, but I aim to catch up.

You're all invited to the 4th of July gig on Hercules street before and after the Java Brothers' big show in Bissett Park at 5:00PM.

Music! Here's another big act besides the JB's playing around this summer:

4 comments:

Wayne said...

I was told by the lady who asked us to play at the church this weekend to let everybody know that they could come. So, all you local bloggers, the JB's will be at Radford Christian Church this Sat. night. Come eat a hotdog at 6pm and the JB's will play shortly thereafter.

Ralph said...

I'll be there! Mustard and onions for me.

Wayne Frye is the hot dog of the JBs.

Wayne said...

I'm not quite sure how to take that, Ralphie. I'll try to think of it as some kind of compliment. By the way, what a way to start the morning, your photo at the top of the Roanoke Times. If that won't wake ya up.........

Ralph said...

That probably made people too queasy to eat their Cheerios!