Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A Star is Born

Sandra We'll-Claim-Her-As-Our-Own Lyerly made a magnificent debut at the Side Door this past Saturday.
I've had this tune stuck in my head all week. It's called "Buckets of Rain" by Bob Dylan, but Sandra picked it up from Neko Case who did a version somewhere along the way.
Out of all of 'em, I think I like Sandra's the best.



That's Mistah Wayne Frye pickin' along with her on the mando, and me playin' his guitar.
Until Jim Wheeler gets me some pix, you'll have to live with this video populated by random pix from my computer.

2 comments:

Wayne said...

I like this one, but the other one sticks in my mind. I just don't know the name.....You know the one in Am. You'd think if it sticks in my mind I'd know the name. There is something about the tune that I really like.

She sounds really good on this clip. Put the other ones up later, if ya would!!

Anonymous said...

thats sooo cool.

thanks to everyone for nice comments and support. you guys are the friendliest people i know.