Sunday, October 26, 2008

Hip Times at the Auction House

Got to pick with Susan, Dale, and Jason/Alex over at Ken Farmer's auction hall. We picked a bunch of good ones, ate some good barbeque, and had a general large time.

We benefited from the 90 min rain delay in Philly, cause I got to play AND see most of the game.


I always like to play gigs with Susan. She's probably the nicest person in Radford, and we always groove when she plays bass. Go Susan! Thanks for calling me to play.

Oh Snap! Phils just went up 4-1 on a Ryan Howard homer.
Go Phils!

Anyway, where was I? Dale picked more Johnny Cash than I've ever heard at one time.
Jason's got the guitar pickin' down, too.

Good gig, fellas!

Most memorable moment: Younger attendees doing keg stands in the back. I must admit, I've not seen that in a long, long time. (I don't think I ever had a bad time doing a keg stand.)

No comments: