Sunday, September 23, 2007

JB's Cry Holy Unto the Lord


The JB's testified down at Radford Christian Church this morning.


Chris was having trouble remembering the words and locating his pick before playing, but it all worked out.
Ralph and Joe and Doug and Wayne were great as usual.

What did we play?
My memory is failing me already...
  • Little White Church
  • The Old Crossroads
  • Cryin' Holy Unto the Lord
  • Workin' on a Building
  • I'll Fly Away

I suggested we play Rawhide people walked out, but nobody was with me.

2 comments:

Wayne said...

Thanks to all of the JB's for doiong this! I know the folks at the Radford Christian Church were appreciative. Chris was fine, too, by the way. Had some pretty got mando breaks going on and led the congregation in a rousing version of I'll Fly Away. (That pick I'm using is pretty tough on a mando player. Now that I've got used to it though, it works out well. You get some sound out of it, anyway.....

Chris Burgoyne said...

I had a real panic attack about that pick. I ended up with my pick in my back pocket--don't remember putting it there. I was going in to battle with no ammo!
Thanks for backing me up.

Got that Allman's intro figgered out, too...watch out Coffee Mill!

Watch out JBs, too, cause if we figure that one out, it's just a short step to total craziness...
We'll be playing the whole of Sgt. Pepper's by the end of the year.