Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Pretty Good Jam

I got there late, but it was cookin' when I arrived. There was a couple fellas trying to get an old time jam started outside, and if I'd been feeling a littel better, I might have jumped in.

Notable? A fair bit of Gospel tunes- I guess people are ramping up for Easter. Lots of fiddlers. Wayne Frye getting more and more Tony-esque on his guitar every week.

We spend a good bit of time in G, which I think is healthy every so often.

Late night, Joe whipped out a song that if I'm not mistaken is called "The Crow" from Steve Martin. Sounded real good.

Hope everybody picked up an S.A.L.A. button from local firebrand Stephen Schmidt.

Hope y'all are ready for Villanova to win it all in the NCAA tourny.

2 comments:

Ralph said...

Go Tar Heels!

Wayne said...

I second Ralph's motion!

All in favor.........