Thursday, March 12, 2009

JBs Played Real Good for Food

We did pretty good for ourselves tonight. We went down to Grove Methodist Church for the TGIW feeding frenzy.

Those folks can sure cook, and we tried to make it at least halfway worth their while.
We were even larger than usual after all the food and we squeezed onto the tiny stage with our huge bluegrass sound.

I don't want to say we were great, but I was asked for an autograph after the show. Just sayin'.

She's gonna be the hit of the 6th grade with that little memento to show off.

Wayne got a cash money request form so we closed the show with Country Roads. Not our normal repertoire, but you know what they say, "We'll do anything for money."

And almost anything for food.

3 comments:

Wayne said...

I've still got the $20. I told that crazy lady I was going to keep it! I owe everyone a drink at the Mill or something......

I hear the recording came out well. I'll try to get us a copy ASAP.

Ralph said...

All I got was coffee. Work sucks!

Chris Burgoyne said...

Beer me!