Sunday, March 8, 2009

JBs* Tear it up at Cowgirl Birthday Party

Actually, I think we should change the name of the band TO "Cowgirl Birthday Party."

We played a Birthday Party for Cowgirl Lisa at the Side Door on Saturday night, and what can I say? Those girls looked good in chaps.

We did our thing and were mostly unnoticed except for our Fox on the Run and our Rockytop.

Wayne was enjoying himself and I thought at one point he was gonna go Rocky topless, and I think if he didn't have to split after the gig, he would've. Joe and Doug brought their ladies along to party, and we all ate and drank pretty good. It's better than a kick in the teeth, as they say. And how bout those Highlanders? I say we take the first day of the tournament off and watch. Who's with me?

See some of youz Monday.

Somebody remind me to bring the bass.

2 comments:

Wayne said...

Chris,
Bring the Bass!

It was a good party. By the way, I had my lady along as well. She doesn't come out often, so we should give her credit when she does! Talked to Lisa this morning. She said everyone loved the music. She got a couple of our next dates from me so some of the folks that were interested could come out and see us again! I guess that's a pretty good sign..

See everyone at the church Wed.

Chris Burgoyne said...

Oh yeah, I forgot Angie. Sorry! No slight intended.