Thursday, December 4, 2008

Psychograss is cominggggg....toooo tooowwwwn!!!

I don't know if they see you when you're sleeping, but I wouldn't trust em in my liquor cabinet.

Support our pal Dylan Locke, and do yourselves a favor and check out this show.
It'll be a mighty weekend of music.
Friday January 9th, John Jorgenson (Django style master) and Psychograss at the Jefferson Center
Saturday January 10th another fantabulous Side Door Session. (Number 10 on the tenth!)

Psychograss is a supergroup among super groups; Bela's teacher Tony Trishka on banjo, David Grier on guitar, and Grisman alums Darol Anger, Mike Marshall, and Todd Phillips on fiddle, mando, and bass.

They will fire it up, what can I say? I'll be there, and you should be too.

2 comments:

Joe said...

Count me in...sounds like a blast!

Chris Burgoyne said...

Maybe we can get our DDD again -designated designated driver.