Saturday, September 5, 2009

Lost JBs Tapes

Restored!

The recordings will delight and surprise. Surprises like, Sally Gooden actually turned out pretty great.

It'll blow your minds. Which is perfect for a holiday weekend!

In other news, got out to Newport Fest. On stage there were Mountain Legend Express featuring Jon Benfield, the Jugbusters, and James Leva. Other bands followed, by I had to split. It was tons of fun out on the mountain side. Local beer, local coffee and a local pig got bar-bee-q'd!

Yum!

6 comments:

Wayne said...

How could Sally Gooden turn out good? That was a complete train wreck!

Chris Burgoyne said...

I swear it's not bad.

Ralph said...

My copy was lifted! Thieving reprobates!

Re: Newportfest. I played an early version of this gig with the BTPS. It was a great set-up then and is probably better now. Like having a concert in your back yard.

When I played, the show also served as a wedding party for some happy couple. I got free beer. I think I played OK, but I honestly don't remember.

Joe said...

All copies were lifted and taken last night like a local free newspaper! There is blatent pirating going on! :)....

So Chris, when can we get a copy of the "lost JB's tapes"?

Chris Burgoyne said...

I gave a couple more to RB.

Ralph said...

Will get 'em to y'all by the weekend.