Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Good jam last night

Noteworthy? Tim sitting in on bass! Who's a good boy?

Orla on the viola. Our dobro pal on the fiddle. (Sorry, I'm terrible with names.) He played "The Auctioneer" which I dug. We dusted off the Used to Be and the Sugar Coated Love. I like those.

Joe arrived late but contributed. We played a late Jerusalem Ridge. We'll get it down within 3 months, I think. Got to play Texas Gales with Corey. I enjoyed that.

I can't remember much else. Brain dull.

Some other witnesses can chime in.

3 comments:

Chris Burgoyne said...

I wonder if I'd ever write, "Suck ass jam?"

I guess I would, but I don't think I ever feel that way. Even if we play bad, I like hanging out. And we don't ever ALL play bad.

Ralph said...

Curtis Thornton is the dobro/fiddle master. Tim's dad.

On a non-musical note, the guest book contained entries Monday night from:
* France
* Irealand
* Ethiopia! Our first from Africa!

I flipped thru the book last night and saw we've had visitors this year from Turkey, New Zealand, Russia, Sweden and Scotland.

Is New Zealand considered part of the Australian continent? If so, and if I find a visitor from South America, that'll be 6 of the 7 continents represented.

Chris Burgoyne said...

Sure, why not?
I love jography.