Sunday, August 24, 2008

Thanks

I just wanted to put out a public word of thanks to Ralph, Joe, Chris, and Doug for coming to my church today and playing a few tunes. I don't think you'll find a more appreciative crowd. We came through and wowed 'em pretty good, and everyone really enjoyed it. I got a bunch of compliments and suggestions that we don't wait another year to come back, but get back at least once a month! Don't know if we have that much gospel in our archives!

It has been suggest to us (by Joes's uncle, I think) that we put out a gospel CD. I think that might be a seller for us after today. Anyway, I did want to thank you guys for coming. I owe ya one. Maybe a get together for burgers or something before the fall gets too cold.

See ya tomorrow a the Mill!!!!

1 comment:

Chris Burgoyne said...

They love us at Grove!
We got tons of gospel. Add on Jesus on the Mainline! (Dry Branch Fire Squad!)