Saturday, April 12, 2008

Floyd - Ground Zero!

The JB's dropped the bomb on the Floyd Country Store last night (or maybe bombed...whatever).
With special guest Asenath Cales helping out her great singing and banjo work, they wore those dancers out. It was a late show, and those JBs ain't gettin' any younger, but they tore it up anyway pickin' till almost 11 and workin those folks near to exhaustion.

We love playin' there, and hopefully the folks had a good time.

Next stop for the JBs?

I'm not sure--I'll post again as soon as I figure it out!

2 comments:

Ralph said...

Good show as usual by the JBs. I've actually never been at the FCS that late! Also never seen it less crowded than it was at the end. A world of difference between 8 p.m. and 10:30.

Won't see you guys Monday. Chris, bring your bass and call P.J.!

Wayne said...

Yeah, I didn't like the small crowd at the end, but it was a good time overall. I think I prefer the middle time slot! We got good comments from the folks I talked with, so I would call it another successful outing.