Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year and belated Merry Christmas

Also Happy Hannukah, Kickin' Kwanzaa and Fine Festivus!


2007 was pretty good overall, wasn't it? Sure we had the worst school massacre in history, and while it dogs my mind personally, there were plenty of catastrophes world wide just about every day that dwarfed it. So I'm thankful to have survived and thrived for another year. Anything that doesn't kill me makes me stronger. If I can just differentiate between surviving and being killed slowly, I'll be alright.

2008 will be great, up to date, first rate, clean slate.
Look out for the Java Brothers to knock your socks off in January.
We'll be at the Floyd Country Store on 1.11.08, and at the Side Door in Radford on January 19th.

Bon Chance in 2008!

2 comments:

Wayne said...

I'm kinda glad 07 is over. It was good for me in a lot of ways. Got the new job, etc., but I'm ready for new adventures. Getting a steady gig at the store, maybe some at the Cellar, and who knows what else. That and adding some new tunes to the set list makes 08 look exciting for the JBs.

A Happy New Year to All!!!

Chris Burgoyne said...

Floyd Fest!