Monday, March 1, 2010

A New Hope

Or, a new home. The Jam relocated to the Wades Supermarket in Radford after a 7 year stretch at the Coffee Mill. I gotta say, I was impressed by the first night.
  • A great turnout
  • Plenty of room
  • Tons of parking
  • Early start / Early end - old geezers like me like to get to bed at a decent hour!
  • Nice sound to the room

Could be the start of something nice! I love how comfortable it felt. And why shouldn't it? All our friends were there, pickin tunes.

Thanks to Wades for putting out the welcome mat.

3 comments:

Ralph said...

Thanks for all the great posts, Chris. Love the videos, the CD-r recordings of the Side Door and all the kind words about the jam.

Next week, how 'bout starting at 6?

Chris Burgoyne said...

I'm not opposed to the concept, but I am always late. I'll try to remember to plan to not forget.

Ralph said...

We'll try to manage without you there at the beginning. But remember, it's not how you start, it's how you finish that counts.