Monday, December 7, 2009

Smokin' Jam tonight

The jam is in a very healthy state right now, IMO. George Smith got out tonight with his fine banjo; George always seems to elevate the pickin. Hanging out with no desire other than to see and hear music were Bill and Wayne. Christian and Dan expanding the mandolin section. Timmy Mills, playing the whole night! Ralph, Richard, and Geoff fiddlin' up a stawm! Corey and Wayne en fuego.

Chris, Joe, Nancy, Kendall, Super Doug-E Fresh.

The jam was cookin'.

I enjoyed the John Hardy particularly.

4 comments:

Ralph said...

Just when I thought this blog was dead ...

Yes, that was a most excellent jam last night. I am sorry I was not at 100%, but I tell ya, just listening to the music outside the circle was wonderful. The jam sounds really, really good.

Hmmm, maybe it's because I wasn't IN the circle at the time...

Chris Burgoyne said...

I would argue your contributions are net positive.

Wayne said...

We need you back in there full-time, Ralph! It was a good jam, but got a little lonely with you on the sidelines.

Ralph said...

I don't know ... sounded pretty good on the sidelines!