Saturday, September 13, 2008

Tailgate Tapes

Listening to the tape of today's effort. I made it on my Zen, which doesn't make tapes of releasable quality, but takes great snapshots of shows we've done. I'm always amazed by the stuff that shows up on the tapes that I didn't hear even though I was right there.

Like all our other tapes, I go in preparing myself for them to be terrible, and they never are. Like the others, this one is fun to listen to.

Maybe post some if I stay coffee'd up.

Anybody want to go see Burn After Reading with me?

2 comments:

Wayne said...

I listened to the songs from the church service that you have a copy of. I thought that may be the best recording we have. It was only done with the one mike, but it seems pretty balanced and the quality of the sound in the sanctuary was good.

May need to use the church for a recording studio.

Chris Burgoyne said...

JB's Go to Church. Good album title.