Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Optimism abounds!

Chief band booster Christine gave the superest of all gifts with the H4 recorder from Zoom. I love, love, love it so far, and the band seems happy as well. It makes a really sweet, super clear recording just with the two condenser mikes built into it. It can also do a line in recording, but I haven't even got to that yet.

We had a practice over at Joe's to get ready for our Jan 11 show at the Floyd Country Store, and I made us a recording.
Here's a sample for all 10 of our supporters!

2 comments:

Wayne said...

Still not a huge fan of hearing myself sing, but the recording sounds great! I agree with you, this might be the time to learn about copyrights and try to put something together with your new toy, or even call Scott Patrick. We only need to sell enough to break even!

Ralph said...

Looking forward to the 11th!

Sorry Chris won't deign to be seen with us before then, but we'll slog thru the jam!